How can we help?
A dedicated MS Nurse Navigator
This point of contact will be assigned to you and can help by:
- Scheduling key appointments when you get started with ZEPOSIA
- Making sure you take advantage of all the support that's available
- Getting to know your specific needs and answering questions about ZEPOSIA for you and your loved ones
Help navigating insurance benefits
Your MS Nurse Navigator will work with a reimbursement specialist and your insurance carrier(s) to:
- Determine your coverage for ZEPOSIA
- Explain your pharmacy benefits
- Help you understand any out-of-pocket costs
- Enroll you in the $0 co-pay offer* to determine if you're eligible to pay as little as $0 a month for ZEPOSIA
Assistance with financial support
If you're on Medicare/Medicaid, we can help by identifying co-pay assistance foundations that may be able to assist with treatment costs and/or getting access to ZEPOSIA.
Reimbursement for some medical costs*
For some people, there may be costs associated with the medical appointments and routine tests required before starting ZEPOSIA. For the people who incur these costs, some may be eligible for reimbursement.
Learn about costs
The $0 co-pay offer*
For eligible patients, the cost for ZEPOSIA may be as little as $0 every month.
Sign up now
Help getting ZEPOSIA while you wait for insurance approvals
If you have private or commercial insurance and are experiencing delays or issues with coverage, the ZEPOSIA Bridge Program may be able to provide ZEPOSIA to you for free,
as needed, until these issues are resolved
(for up to 24 months).†
The latest information sent directly to you
Through mail, e-mail, and text you can choose to receive:
- Information about taking ZEPOSIA
- Tips for staying on treatment
- Invitations to connect with others at live and online events
- Ways to live a healthy lifestyle that can have an impact
- Stories and videos from people living with MS